Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sad Day

A very good friend of mine passed away a few days ago. I have been very sad, I try to keep busy, so I dont dwell to long at anyone time on the fact he is gone.
My Uncle & friend has gone to help God.
His whole life, he was always helping someone.
So I am sure God has the best helper he has seen in a long time.
He will be missed more than he could ever know.
I can still remember when he went with me to see his mother, my grandmother to say goodby, when she was ill and did not have much time left.
I was scared, he was strong; I was over whelmed, he showed his love.
I learned more from him that night about true strength & love then ever before.
I will always have what he has taught me.

If everyone had an "Uncle Del" in their life the world would be a better place.

God Bless " Uncle Del"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home